The Air Force just announced that they added 10 companies to a 5 year cyber security project.
The service’s Cyber Security and Information Systems Technical Area Tasks program is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract that runs through Nov. 30, 2020 and will cover research and development, and test and evaluation efforts in areas including software analysis, information assurance, knowledge management, information sharing, and modeling and simulation, according to a contract announcement from the Defense Department.
The 10 companies, along with six others named in an announcement in October, will compete for work under the contract, with the locations of work determined by each task order.
- Alion Science and Technology
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Exelis Information Systems
- Georgia Tech Applied Research Corp.
- ManTech Advance Systems International
- Northrop Grumman Systems Info Sector
- TASC & Wyle Laboratories.
The join the six companies named earlier under the small-business set-aside part of the program:
- BTRC Federal Solutions
- Data Systems Analysts (DSA)
- Professional Project Services (Pro2Serve)
- SMS Data Products Group